Monday, December 19, 2011

Pregnancy- Week 21

I can't believe it!  I'm already 21 weeks pregnant!  Time flies...sort of.  I can't believe I'm already this far along but then again April seems like a long time from now.  I'm really enjoying it though.  It's fun to feel the baby move.  The baby moves all the time so if it's moving while I'm eating I tell Mr. Right it's because the baby likes carrots, steak, or whatever I'm eating.  I know that's not true but it's fun anyway.

I've been careful about food for two years now but I think about it even more now that I'm pregnant.  It's different when I know the baby is growing off of what I eat.  So, even though homemade cinnamon rolls are beyond yummy, sometimes even good things can be bad!  It's time for less cinnamon rolls and more veggies with ranch dip.  Have I told you how to make that yet!?

From Mr. Right's dad- just waiting for baby!
We'll find out the gender in about a month and I can't wait!  Until then, I'll continue to call the baby "baby" and enjoy the movements!

Time for carrots and ranch.  yum....!

No comments:

Post a Comment