Thursday, October 13, 2011

My New Best Friend- Pita Bites

Ok, not really.  My husband is my best friend but these Pita Bites are sooo good!  They are made by Sensible Portions (World Gourmet Marketing) and are all natural with no saturated fat, no trans fat and cholesterol free.  However, the "all natural" part is my favorite.

It's hard to find crackers that don't contain BHT, bleached flour, soybean oil or canola oil.  These don't have any of those!  Here is the ingredient list for these Pita Bites:
Enriched flour (unbleached wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin B1, riboflavin, vitamin B2, folic acid)
Water
Yeast
Sunflower oil
Sea Salt

Whoo!  One of my husband's coworkers sent a portion of this box home for me.  They were slightly stale and they were still good!  So, you can guess what I'm getting the next time we go to the supermarket!
They come in two other flavors...Garlic 'n Chive and Black Olive Feta.  I haven't read the ingredients on those boxes so I don't know if they're as natural but I'll be checking it out!

Man...now I wish I had some.  I just can't look at this empty box any longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment